Monday, April 14, 2014

L is for Love Stories



Welcome to Unwritten's part of the
 worldwide A-Z Blog Challenge!! Every day in April (except Sundays), we'll have a new post related to the letters of the alphabet from A-Z. Our theme here on Unwritten is "I Will Survive". I hope these stories will inspire and uplift you. Comments are VERY appreciated!





No one took K and I didn't have time to write up anything for it, and my L spot is a no-show, so I'm posting this article about 5 real life love stories that I found. I think you'll be inspired by their touching accounts. Enjoy!

Abigail and Dwayne Shoppa (pictured here)

Austin, Texas
Ages 29 and 33
Married nine months

Abigail: I never met men through my job (I’m a real estate investor). So instead I had the bad habit of reigniting old relationships, seeing if I could make them work the second time around. In May 2010, my three sisters, with whom I’m very close, and my brother-in-law Chris urged me to try someone new. When I demurred, they insisted on buying me a date at a local bachelor auction for charity. At first, I protested, but eventually I gave in. And once I looked through the online profiles of the men up for grabs, I admitted that a civil engineer named Dwayne looked pretty dreamy. 




CLICK HERE to read the rest on RealSimple.com-->http://www.realsimple.com/work-life/family/relationships/love-stories-00100000074543/page2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.