Friday, July 12, 2013

Interview w/ ME @ Crasher's Corner!

Thanks to author Tony Acree for catering to my overflowing wit in this fun interview! Here's a
snippet of it:
How embarrassed would I be if I read one of the romantic scenes in your book while my mother-in-law reads over my shoulder? 
How much of a prude is your mother-in-law? Tee hee.
You’ve obviously never met my mother-in-law. What do you consider your biggest failure?
I think it’s not figuring out a great balance between the craft and business side of writing before I got into this thing. Like most endeavors in life, I just jumped in and now I’m figuring it out as I go.
I think that’s how most of us entered the writing biz. Some sink, some swim, and by your books, it’s easy to see you are headed to the Olympics. Do you bump off a character in your books while thinking of someone in real life you’d like to take out? 
If I told you that, I’d have to kill you, too.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE RESThttp://tonyacree.com/2013/07/12/fantasy-romance-author-mysti-parker-stops-by-for-a-visit/

I had the fortune of meeting Tony at That Book Place in Madison, OH at a joint book signing. It's rare I find someone who shares my weird sense of humor!

I'm cute with red hair, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.