Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Latest Bzz...

As an active BzzAgent, I've been involved in several delicious campaigns recently. One of which is Kroger CARBmaster and Greek yogurt. My husband and I were VERY excited to get this campaign. He's been a CARBmaster lover ever since his weight loss surgery in 2008. He eats it for breakfast just about every weekday. I have recently become a fan of Greek yogurt to up my protein intake, but had yet to try the Kroger brand.

Thanks to BzzAgent, we got a $10 Kroger gift card to buy it and try it. I bought my hubby five CARBmaster yogurts and five Greek yogurts for me. They're long since been eaten and enjoyed. What's great about the CARBmaster are the wide variety of flavors available, and they seem to come out with new ones often. It makes a boring shopping trip a little more exciting when I see a new flavor to bring home! The Greek yogurt was simply delicious--rich, creamy, and great with some granola for breakfast.

We still have some coupons left. We have the option of sharing them with others, but I think that we're going to be stingy this time and keep them all to ourselves so we can stock up on yogurt for next week. Bwahahahaha!

If you have a Kroger near you and you are a yogurt lover, be sure to try Kroger CARBmaster and Greek yogurt. You'll be glad you did!

****

This campaign looked intriguing, so I got in on it. I am not plagued by a lot of age spots on my face (yet), but I thought Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel might give me an advantage over the few spots that have made an early appearance on the money maker.

I got a coupon for a free bottle and was quite shocked to find this product normally cost $17 at my local Wal-Mart. I'd probably never pay that much for such a small bottle of stuff, but I like to try new things, especially when they're free.

I've used it several nights before bed (as directed). I like the feel--it's cool, not sticky or heavy, and soaks in well. The smell is refreshing and botanical. Unfortunately, I've developed more acne since I've been using it. And I'm still not sure what the term "peel" refers to, especially when I rub it on the skin, then wash it off the next day. Is it supposed to be "peeling" off the age spots? If so, I haven't seen much evidence of that yet.

And for $17 a bottle, sorry Garnier, but I'm afraid this product might be better suited for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.