Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Latest Bzz...

Have you ever tried the Glade Expressions line of home fragrances? Quite honestly, I don't use a lot of home fragrance products apart from the occasional spray and candle. The choices at the store are too overwhelming to sort through when I've got to buy the necessities, like food for my family of five. When BzzAgent announced the Glade Expressions campaign, I was excited! What an easy way to go grab something nice-smelling for my home and not have to stand there wondering what to try first, like a monkey in a fruit market.

 I just received my BzzKit this week, which included coupons for a free Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist starter kit and a free Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser starter kit. I got both products at Kroger today. For the mist, I chose the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice scent and really love it. It's very fresh and perfect for fall. I'm trying the Lavender & Juniper Berry scent for the diffuser. AND I'm using it in the laundry room, where the litter box is. If it can help with the litter odor, I'll be a lifelong fan!

For you lucky Unwritten readers and home fragrance fans, you can grab a $2.00 off coupon for Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist here: 
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=xilmbdw7972704&bt=vg&o=104705&c=SJ&p=tGpyJAq7

And a $4.00 off coupon for the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser here:
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=xilmcwe11152687&bt=vg&o=104706&c=SJ&p=9ZY2GjMi

If you've tried these products, let me know what you think in the comments! Have a fragrant day! ~Mysti

No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.