Friday, September 14, 2012

The Latest Bzz In Candy



Being a BzzAgent certainly has its perks. I get to try free products and share what I think about them with others. For this chocoholic writer, I can't think of a better product to try than an all-natural chocolate candy.

If you've heard of Unreal, you've probably heard that it's an all-natural alternative to your usual junk food choices. As part of the BzzAgent campaign, I took my coupon for a free Unreal item to CVS today. I just finished the Unreal 5: Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar (pictured above, far left). It's similar to a Milky Way, and I found the general taste and texture to be similar. It's quite yummy with coffee! Some people might find the added fiber in the nougat (called "Fructan": a prebiotic fiber) a little gritty for their tastes. I didn't mind it. 

As this product is still relatively new, some of you may not see it in stores yet. I couldn't find it in my local Kroger (LaGrange, KY), but a mom friend found hers at CVS, so I went there and found it soon as I walked in by the registers. At $1.19 per package, the price may not appeal to everyone, but if you are lucky enough to be a BzzAgent or know one, you can get some buy one/get one coupons to make it a little easier on the wallet. 

Overall, I liked the candy I chose. I'm not certain I would have tried it without it being part of this campaign, and I still think, in a perfect world, one should either choose a piece of fruit or nothing at all instead of eating the excess sugar. However, if you're having a serious candy craving and want to try something more natural, give Unreal a try. 

To learn more about this product, visit the Unreal website: http://getunreal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.