Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P is for...Pursuing the Possible by Ey Wade


Welcome to Unwritten's little corner of the the A-Z Blogging Challenge! If you want to see the whole lineup, click HERE!


Wow, this week must be inspiration week! Here's another great post in our A-Z challenge that will make you think twice about giving up on your dreams. Read on!!

P is for...Pursuing the Possible

Perhaps the chase begins at the moment of the first perfect poom poom of our newly developed heartbeat. From that first blood rushing introduction into life we have kicked, punched, and struggled against the bounds to reach our goals. Pulled from the warmth of our mother's body we began our quest for pure happiness. Stand tall, believe in what you want and go for it, which brings us to the letter ‘P’, one of my favorite letters of the alphabet. It stands between the two fattest letters O and Q, Opportunity and Quitter and yet it always looks forward.

What other letter is so powerful in its form and design? Back straight and face determinedly looking ahead. Following the 15th of his eldest sibling, 'O' (opportunity) with the knowledge and undeterred faith that wherever there is opportunity anything is possible.

If you want to be an author and it doesn’t seem as if the traditional form of publication stands behind you, pull out your pen and paper, write your prose and become your own publishing company.

If you want to home school your children, just do it. Who better than you to know what your child needs? From experience I know people will be against you. Pounding you with old tired clichés of what the children will miss when it comes to socialization and the quality of education. Just show them the stats for the Public school system and laugh.

If you want to be a parent and the partner of your choice just hasn’t shown up….ahhh, the realms of possibility pursue you. Adopt or use Invetro Fertilization. Anything is possible in this day and age. I am determined to follow opportunity and refuse to look back and into the snickering face of a big fat Q.

****

Ey considers herself to be a caged in frustrated author of thought provoking, mind bending e-books, an occasional step-in parent, a besotted 'Lovey"' (grandparent) a fountain of knowledge, and ready to share. 

Wade-In Publishing 
Amazon Kindle

4 comments:

  1. I love this inspirational post. I especially love the part about Possibility ending up between opportunity and quitter.

    Neat.

    Sometimes I think we spend too much time worrying about what others think. Imagine if we spend all that time doing instead of worrying.

    :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raven. That was kind of neat the way it all fell together. My computer broke, internet went wonkers and I was left to write this on my phone. I almost backed out, but my word is my honor. Thank God for the possible.I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything is possible - even doing your post by phone, apparently! You are not a Quitter and see the Opportunity that getting or choosing this letter means to you -- and I, too, feel inspired. I see O as being both Obstacles and Opportunities BUT each continues to be followed by Possibility -- you've said it well -- and I enjoyed my brief visit to your website.

    Glad I stopped by to read this post and meet you :) judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always pursue the possible. If we don't do that, we'd pull a pesamistic prune-face. Love your writing style. Good blog. I'm your latest follower.

    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.