Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Another Bzz about Burt's Bees

As part of the recent BzzAgent campaign, I've been trying Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin facial cleanser and moisturizer.

Bottom line: I'm not a fan.

I harbor more goodwill toward the moisturizer. It's pretty lightweight and does well under my makeup (on days that I wear makeup--for a full-time mom those days aren't that plentiful). Still, it's not been that great on the oily aspect of my skin. I've noticed oilier skin that is prone to breakouts since I've been using it.

The cleanser, I gave up on last week. The stuff feels like I'm washing with lotion. I had hoped it would be a good match for the drier skin I get in the fall/winter months, but it is just leaves my skin way too oily. It doesn't feel clean afterward. When I take the time to have a shower, people, I want to feel clean!

I have given a friend a couple of samples and I'll wait to see what her experience is. Hopefully it will be better than mine. If anyone out there wants to try any, I've still got moisturizer samples with $1.00 off coupons, and I'd be happy to mail them in the continental U.S.

BzzAgent Mysti Parker out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.