Monday, August 8, 2011

VOTE FOR YOUR "What'd Ya Say? Dialogue Contest" Favorites!

After a long deliberation on the part of my dear hubby, he's narrowed the field from 26 entries down to 10. Since I wanted to remain unbiased, I printed off all entries and didn't influence his decisions in any way.


I did read all of them as they arrived, and was duly impressed. The entries were all so unique and from various genres, I would have had a hard time deciding on finalists and winners. That's why I'm leaving the rest up to you.


Please click on each link to read the short entry and then cast your vote in the poll on the sidebar. Voting is open until midnight on August 22, but may be extended if necessary.


Some of these are from published books, some from works in progress, and all are fantastic. Read on...


Here are your top ten finalists in the 
What'd Ya Say? Dialogue Contest !


13 comments:

  1. The month on each reads January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun contest!! Good luck to the finalists!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @hereticalportfolio: I just back-posted each entry so they'd have their own page. Don't worry. They're fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mysti, for hosting and sponsoring this contest. I am honored to have made the cut.
    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for giving the 'rookie' a shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job everyone! Some of these had me laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. Everyone (all 26) had some great excerpts! I'll be thinking ahead to future contests...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun contest! Thanks for hosting it, Mysti. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific stuff - I loved reading it and learned a few things, too! I placed my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to everyone who's voted so far!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was fun! Thanks, Mysti!

    ReplyDelete

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.