Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Finished!

The novella turned novel is now completely rewritten! Forty-three chapters of magic-filled, suspenseful romance. Nothing feels better than writing "THE END"--except, perhaps, writing "THE END" after the very final edit.

That's the next step, but for now, I'll take a wee break from it and come back with fresh eyes so I can cut and add on where necessary.

By the way, if you've read Let There Be Love, let me know what you think. You can comment here, email, or private message. Even if it didn't work for you, let me know--I want to improve!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! It's the first novel I've finished--I'm quite excited, even if it's not Pulitzer Prize material. :)

    ReplyDelete

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.