- The Dragon's Lair (aka Home Page)
- Publications and Where to Buy
- Excerpt from A Ranger's Tale
- Serenya's Song (Tallenmere #2) Prologue
- Hearts in Exile (Tallenmere #3): Chapter One
- **WARNING** For Mature Readers ONLY!! A Glimpse of "No Place Like Home", Book #4 in the Tallenmere Series
- Tallenmere Series Playlists
- UPDATED 11/17/15: Book Reviews by Mysti
- Find Me Online
- Why I Can't Write About My Dreams
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
I'm a child of God, a wife, a mom of three, and, after many years of pursuing other things, I finally feel comfortable enough to call myself a writer.
Writing has always been one of my first loves. But, first there was college, marriage to my high-school sweetheart, a degree in biology, a job in a neurological research lab, and then, my three kiddos.
Now, I'm letting my imagination lead me, and a million stories are floating in my head at once. The trouble is getting the time to write them all. I'm chugging along, writing when I can, and I have a LOT to learn. There is joy in it, though, in doing something I love, even if it takes me the rest of my life to be really good at it.
I'm happy to announce that Midnight Showcase Fiction is publishing my novelette, Let There Be Love, this month in an anthology entitled Hearts of Tomorrow. I'll proudly display the book cover and ordering info as soon as it is released.
Look for more romantic tales from my fantasy world of Tallenmere, where magic, passion, murder, and mayhem are a part of everyday life.